What's new

Fill in the blank(s)

When I was a boy, my dad said "bored" was a state of mind and would hand me the garden hoe or the splitting maul so I learned early on not to use that word.

HH, RN
 
I haven't been bored in quite some time. Seize the day, live in the moment, Tnet is always here just in case you need something to do.
 
Bored-what's that? Personally I have enough things to keep busy without even thinking about anything else till 2020. First off the list is plow out from this 10" of snow that I have sitting in my yard. Then again I'm one to wear out-not rust out.
 
I like so many things it is difficult to get bored ( and that nap isn't gonna take itself)
 
duckshot only likes strip poker
 
vermouth? vermouth? that's a sissy drink, bring on the whiskey in a beer!
 
Don’t work, don’t nap, don’t watch tv during the day. There are a million things to do, to learn or to explore so I don’t have time to be bored.
 
don't nap?? please, no profanity on this website
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom