Diggin-N-Dumps Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Sep 9, 2009 Messages 6,108 Reaction score 3,817 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Worth,Texas Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I guess this is the future..lolAmazon.com: Ranger Remote Control Metal Detector: Toys & Games
relicmeister Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 2,229 Reaction score 2,152 Golden Thread 0 Location Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley Detector(s) used XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 27, 2013 #2 I'd save my money.
Diggin-N-Dumps Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Sep 9, 2009 Messages 6,108 Reaction score 3,817 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Worth,Texas Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2013 Thread Owner #3 relicmeister said: I'd save my money. Click to expand... Oh Yea, I wouldnt touch that thing at all....Just curious "Who" buys this crap??
relicmeister said: I'd save my money. Click to expand... Oh Yea, I wouldnt touch that thing at all....Just curious "Who" buys this crap??
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2013 #4 Lol! Had to happen sometime! The couch potato would buy that! It's for kids, I'm guessing.
Rawhide Silver Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 3,626 Reaction score 2,194 Golden Thread 0 Location SouthWestern USA Detector(s) used Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2013 #5 Think Im gonna make one nice idea. I can write a book, 101 things to do with your old bounty hunter detector lol.
Think Im gonna make one nice idea. I can write a book, 101 things to do with your old bounty hunter detector lol.
Showtime2385 Bronze Member Joined Nov 19, 2013 Messages 1,631 Reaction score 1,552 Golden Thread 1 Location NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Minelab X-Terra Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT, WTB Black Tesoro Vaquero with RSD coil PM me! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2013 #6