vince76
Bronze Member
Hi guys.
I got back where i found the Phallus cause i was sure i missed something there.
I love the 75 on my garrett's screen.
I found these coins and three of them where new to me, even without cleaning them.

Then i cleaned them just enough to undestand what they are and....Boooom baby
My first (good looking) Roman coins.
I don't know them at all so i'm waiting for your help.
Here they are
1

2

3
Also the usuale stuff

And how could i miss this beautiful canadian 1989 cent.

Thank you for watching
I got back where i found the Phallus cause i was sure i missed something there.
I love the 75 on my garrett's screen.
I found these coins and three of them where new to me, even without cleaning them.

Then i cleaned them just enough to undestand what they are and....Boooom baby
My first (good looking) Roman coins.
I don't know them at all so i'm waiting for your help.
Here they are
1


2


3

Also the usuale stuff

And how could i miss this beautiful canadian 1989 cent.

Thank you for watching
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
14
Glad to see it happen for you.










