What's new

Finally Found My First Ring

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my local Fair grounds today for about three hours. Decided I was going to dig some trash signals. But the ring read a steady dime on my Whites 5900 DI. All I usually dig is quarter and dime signals. Its marked .925. I think the setting is turqoise. Thanks for the view.
 

Attachments

  • cats 009.webp
    cats 009.webp
    188 KB · Views: 166
  • cats 011.webp
    cats 011.webp
    316.2 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 34
That's a beautiful ring. It looks pretty old.
 
That is one nice ring, Congratualtions!
 
Good job recovering your first ring. I wish my first ring were as nice as yours; if that don't raise your fever....

:icon_thumright:
 
DANG WHAT A BOLD RING ..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom