What's new

Finally Found Something Worth Sharing

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I have not looked very much lately since we have had no rain. Monday morning it rained 1.5 inches at my house. I went Monday afternoon to a couple of my favorite fields twenty miles away that had been harrowed. Even though they had not had very much rain there, I still found the first 3.


I was very pleased to find this one. I can not find even a nick on it.














I found these two today in a field several miles away from where the top three were found.





 
Upvote 0
Nice ones. I think they are all worthy of a sharing.
 
Some good looking points man. I wonder what the 1st one is?
 
That's a killer nice find !!!
 
Holy smokes that is a nice one! Did you soak it?
 
Cool Finds! :icon_thumright: That first one sure is a nice one.
 
I had a feeling that was the case just amazing how little patina is on that one.
 
I had a feeling that was the case just amazing how little patina is on that one.

It was found in a sandy field that I have found lots of good points in over the years. It is by a cyprus pond.
 
It definitely earns the right to be called a "killer" wooooh!
 
Looks like a Clay to me. Fine bunch of finds, for sure.
 
Yeah I think Clay or Culbreath
 
A super find and some real nice stone and the rest are not bad at all.:notworthy:
 
You had a great day! Thanks for sharing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom