Finally it has happened to me, tiny gold, come and see!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been trying to make up for lost hunting time this past winter by going out 5 mornings detecting this past week. Have to hunt the schools before the kids come back.

Well Sunday it happened! After going all of last year with out a gold find, I found it, but not with the detector. :dontknow:
I spent 3 hours detecting a park next to a school about half way through I was walking across the black topped sidewalk and there was a tiny gold glimmer in the sun light. I scooped it up looked good but it's tiny so I can't really tell until I get home. Found a 1944 wheat by and old tree stump too.

I think my detector is miffed at me for finding it. After I found it the M6 started reading zincs and clad as trash, pop and screw tops. It also read a zinc as a ring, something it has never done before, and there was nothing else in the hole, I checked.

These first 2 pics are Sunday's hunt. A family member had my i-pad so I couldn't post. :BangHead: image.jpg . image.jpg

These last pics are the weeks total, trash and all...just in case you guys forgot what trash looks like :laughing7: image.jpg

Upvote 27
OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRM- all of last year I spent seeking the shinny yellow stuff, found none, so at lest this year I found "some"! :icon_thumright:

ANTIQUARIAN- thanks for the vote of confidence, that Banner will probable be made of paper with "Go Sox" printed on it. :BangHead:

ZDDAVE- thanks! Good thing I can swim! :laughing7:

Digiton2- maybe we are going about this wrong, we could recycle all the metal trash and buy the gold!! :icon_scratch: :hello2: :treasurechest:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread