What's new

Finally... & some different textured sherds....lol

curious kat

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
2,302
Reaction score
2,824
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
......a couple of different textures & piece of jar rim but most importantly it's raining here...so happy...:hello2:...... RSCN6025.webpRSCN6030.webpRSCN6031.webpRSCN6035.webp
 
Upvote 0
Those are real nice Kat, you find some of the best looking pottery shards that I have seen:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
Those are awesome. Thanks so much for sharing.
 
I'll be waiting for those in the mail kat
 
You sure do those are nice !!!!!
 
:).....thanks guys....always sweet monsterrack.....your welcome sixeight....is that a hint Red Earth? lol.....thank you painter...:cat:
 
How old is your pottery Kat? The types I find are from 500-1800 most of the time.
 
...gee rock, how old? It's from the Mogollon culture but there were 3 or so different groups and not sure which exactly belonged to each of the sherds....sorry :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom