What's new

Finally some Good News !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,877
Reaction score
76,326
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got Back from My Doctor,
Though I Still need to Go for Dexa Scans on My Spine tomorrow.

She Told me " Get out & detect " :thumbsup:

I was Worried My Sternum hadn't Healed yet, But She said Everything Looks Good.

So Maybe Wednesday I'll Be Testing Things Out
 
AWESOME NEWS!! So happy to hear that Jeff. You're an anchor here, and we're all glad for the good news. Cheers mate! :occasion14:
 
We all need good news now and then :thumbsup:
 
WooHoo!!! 🙌
 
awesome news for sure, really glad for you. I go under the knife Thursday or rather it goes inside me LOL. So I will be reading your finds and make them good ones!
 
That is great news Jeff, thanks for the update, now I'd like to see some more of your hunt posts.
 
Good to here! Nothing makes you appreciate a pull tab more than not being able to dig it!:occasion14:
 
awesome news for sure, really glad for you. I go under the knife Thursday or rather it goes inside me LOL. So I will be reading your finds and make them good ones!

Thanks ! Keep us Updated :coffee2:
 
Excellent! Take it slow and find something good.
 
dancing_large_facing_right.gif
dancing.gif
dancing_large.gif
 
Definitely great news Jeff, glad to hear it.
 
Good news, Jeff!
Happy Hunting
dts
 
good for you Jefferson, at least she didn't say 'get out and never come back"
 
Great news...now go have some fun, but take it easy! :occasion14:
 
just got Back from My Doctor,
Though I Still need to Go for Dexa Scans on My Spine tomorrow.

She Told me " Get out & detect " :thumbsup:

I was Worried My Sternum hadn't Healed yet, But She said Everything Looks Good.

So Maybe Wednesday I'll Be Testing Things Out

Hey man I must have missed another posting about your health issues... regardless... hope all is and goes well.

ARC
 
I hadn't heard about it either. The best to you Jeff!
 
she backed you up :hello:
 
Best news I heard all day! Hope you find something nice, just don't overdo it.
 
Thankful and glad your report was good. Wish you the best as you continue to recover.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom