What's new

Finally

DemonCatSpaceStar

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
392
Reaction score
516
Golden Thread
0
Location
People of the South Wind
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, got out to the river to a new place this afternoon, wish I had gone earlier because there were plenty of bars to hunt.
Found these two within 4 feet of each other. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509853905.396904.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509853927.012399.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509853957.497905.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509854000.323193.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509854170.914891.webp
 
Upvote 0
Well dont take to long to get back out there and find some more. I use to find a nice one then walk away with a smile I have since learned to look around a bit cause I to have found more than 1 in the same spot. Those 2 are real nice.
 
Those are 2 very nice pieces. Congrats.
 
Nice finds! You have a good river to search!
 
Nice finds-- cragrats!
Cheers and HH ;)
 
Looks like you had a nice river hunt with some fine keepers!
 
Good looking points... I know you've been trying to find a nice one for a minute now

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
 
You have good eyes! Great set of points! I love that longer one, they almost look like the same material!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom