What's new

Find morning: Fine silver 925

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
Weight=39,1g. Thank you for looking.:laughing7:
Happy hunting.:find:
 

Attachments

  • DSC02286.webp
    DSC02286.webp
    304.2 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC02287.webp
    DSC02287.webp
    186.2 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 0
Heavy piece of silver...nice find Hamid.
 
Very nice find

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Dang hamid your always finding good stuff great job
 
Thats a beauty..
 
Very nice. Was it in the water or on the beach?
 
Wow, Hamid! That's a terrific silver find..and so heavy!

Nice goin' on that one!

Lorraine
 
Very nice. Was it in the water or on the beach?
I found it on wet sand. Im never hunt in the water and dry sand. I like wet sand. Thank you
 
Wow, Hamid! That's a terrific silver find..and so heavy!

Nice goin' on that one!

Lorraine
Thank you lorraine so i found lot of big silver bracelets. I wish you luck. To day i hit one dig. I know when i found no deep. happy hunting
 
Exellent bracelet Hamid,your killing me with your finds.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom