Huskerhunter Full Member Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 113 Reaction score 468 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: Other Dec 3, 2013 #1 So after my last post, I was craving a quick hunt. When I got home, I had an hour to look before I had to take over daddy detail. Boy am I glad I got out before the cold front passes tonight. By far the sweetest material I have found here yet. Upvote 0
So after my last post, I was craving a quick hunt. When I got home, I had an hour to look before I had to take over daddy detail. Boy am I glad I got out before the cold front passes tonight. By far the sweetest material I have found here yet.
gordonquixote Sr. Member Joined Apr 8, 2012 Messages 411 Reaction score 308 Golden Thread 0 Location N FL Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / MXT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 3, 2013 #2 That is some sweet material. Is it re-purposed broken tip?
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #3 That is gorgeous.
F Flea-bit Monkey Sr. Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 275 Reaction score 364 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #4 Sweet material. Thanks for showing.
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #5 sweet looking point
J Jon Stewart Bronze Member Joined Jan 11, 2011 Messages 1,039 Reaction score 947 Golden Thread 0 Dec 3, 2013 #6 Is that material basidian? Great looking point.
P parkercrazy99 Jr. Member Joined Jun 21, 2013 Messages 23 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Iowa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #7 Smokers be coming out your place! Can't wait to roll it! Time to get some rain that isn't freezing!
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #8 How did you find that? All I seen was a stick. Nice triangle find!! Thanks for posting!
dasabighole Full Member Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 230 Reaction score 171 Golden Thread 0 Location North Alabama Detector(s) used Nautilus / Tesoro/T2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #9 DANG!!! HAWK EYE! GOOD FIND THROUGH ALL THAT STRAW.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Dec 3, 2013 #10 That's a nice one. Thanks for sharing.
N ncnurseryman Hero Member Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 803 Reaction score 443 Golden Thread 0 Location north carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #11 that a beautiful point. love that line running through it. I don't see how you saw it either. good eye for sure.
that a beautiful point. love that line running through it. I don't see how you saw it either. good eye for sure.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #12 That is a beauty! Do you think it's this type? Plains Triangular
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #13 That's a beauty! Love the band in it, gives it a lot of character.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 3, 2013 #14 Very nice find
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2013 #15 nice color on that one.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2013 #16 Super nice color !!!!!!
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 4, 2013 #17 good eye! I love the stripe
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2013 #18 jeff-gordon said: good eye! I love the stripe Click to expand... I didnt know you liked artifacts Jeff
jeff-gordon said: good eye! I love the stripe Click to expand... I didnt know you liked artifacts Jeff
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 4, 2013 #19 heck yes!! have you not seen my arrowhead I found on my property this year? (first one on my property) I always walk on dirt with my head down.
heck yes!! have you not seen my arrowhead I found on my property this year? (first one on my property) I always walk on dirt with my head down.
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 4, 2013 #20