Huskerhunter Full Member Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 113 Reaction score 468 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: Other Dec 3, 2013 #1 So after my last post, I was craving a quick hunt. When I got home, I had an hour to look before I had to take over daddy detail. Boy am I glad I got out before the cold front passes tonight. By far the sweetest material I have found here yet. Upvote 0
So after my last post, I was craving a quick hunt. When I got home, I had an hour to look before I had to take over daddy detail. Boy am I glad I got out before the cold front passes tonight. By far the sweetest material I have found here yet.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2013 #21 Nice jasper point
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 4, 2013 #22 jasper is the stone? I don't know the types of points I just like looking and finding and imagining who left it.
jasper is the stone? I don't know the types of points I just like looking and finding and imagining who left it.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2013 #23 yeah type of lithic
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 4, 2013 #24 when I get time I'll have to post the others I have found. The NY ones seem very crude- compared to the indiana ones
when I get time I'll have to post the others I have found. The NY ones seem very crude- compared to the indiana ones
K katdancing Sr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 271 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Location central wisconsin Detector(s) used whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2013 #25 Sweet. I love that it is banded. Great job Kat