What's new

Find to day: Gold pendant with 36 diamond.............

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
I get up at 4:45 GMT very morning, for to go one beach far from my house(75km), for to arrive the beach, i go by foot 12km(go and return).
I search the new beach for hunting and discovery. My God we trust.
There is mafia detection on my beach.
Those my finds to day:
Gold pendant 750(18k) weight=5,8g with 36 diamonds and nice real pearl and natural circle piece of:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:....
Silver chain, two silver ring, silver keychain stamp with 925 its for my new car.
And much coins.
Thank you for looking.
Happy hunting:metaldetector:
I return soon with more than.
I
 

Attachments

  • DSC02543.webp
    DSC02543.webp
    182.3 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC02544.webp
    DSC02544.webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC02545.webp
    DSC02545.webp
    257.7 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC02549.webp
    DSC02549.webp
    134.8 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC02551.webp
    DSC02551.webp
    193.8 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC02552.webp
    DSC02552.webp
    198.8 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC02553.webp
    DSC02553.webp
    146.9 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC02554.webp
    DSC02554.webp
    425.8 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC02555.webp
    DSC02555.webp
    217.7 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC02556.webp
    DSC02556.webp
    430.6 KB · Views: 156
Upvote 0
And silver earring and box.:occasion14:
 
Glad you found another beach!

Hope the tide of gold keeps flowing your way! Congrats, Beautiful pendant!
 
Great finds Hamid.
 
Awesome finds hamid, I like the brass nuckels from the old days, 1920s 1930s 1940s.:icon_thumleft: Looks like you got money for apples again buddy.
 
I can tell you are not with the mafia. You have the brass knuckles on backward. Papa
 
You are on a gold roll. WTG!!
 
You're always killing it Hamid. Keep it up and good luck!
 
beautiful find Hamid, got be worth some $$$ - another one those mafia idiots won't get........ best of luck to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom