What's new

Find to day: Small gold ring 18k weight=0,6g and coins very oxidy.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
These my finds to day.
hank you for looking.
Happy hunting:metaldetector:
 

Attachments

  • S1.webp
    S1.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 190
  • S2.webp
    S2.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 133
  • S3.webp
    S3.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 133
  • S4.webp
    S4.webp
    129.7 KB · Views: 129
  • S5.webp
    S5.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 0
Hamid,

That's a very light ring.....have to really be on your game to find the small stuff.
I think the smallest I've found is about 1.1 grams.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Hi Hamid ... I think that ring was more heavy when new and now the sand keeps some of the gold. That is a good place and I wish for you to find more and heavy Gold!:hello2:
 
:icon_thumright:Great find on that tiny gold and lots of coins as well,,HH:hello:
 
Nice, Digging gold make exciting moments and rapid heart beats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom