What's new

Find worthy of posting!!

The-Bone

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
North East,Pa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found in about 4.5 feet of water with a BHID....jeweler said real and would retail for about $7000!!!!
Bone
 

Attachments

  • 100_0178.webp
    100_0178.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 782
  • 100_0184.webp
    100_0184.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 769
Upvote 0
Sorry... I cannot distinguish anything with your pictures, but congratulations with your find.
 
Gonna have to start callin' you Got-Rocks. How many are there in that ring, anyway? I count at least 30!

Nominating for banner, but would sure like to see small pics of this.
 
Wow that baby about blinded me. That's a keeper for sure. Congrats on that one. :hello2:
 
holey moley did you wife grab that one up? NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 
:icon_thumright: Good Gravy & Biscuits that is a real beauty!! Congrats on finding it!!!! :icon_thumleft:

Did the jewelry give you any clue to the possible age of the ring?

:D
 
If there's anything I've learned here, it is to never, ever, wear jewelry into the water. My heart goes out to the loser of the ring, but at the same time I think...What A Moron :nono:

WONDERFUL FIND !!!!!! :notworthy:
 
Tuberale said:
Gonna have to start callin' you Got-Rocks. How many are there in that ring, anyway? I count at least 30!

Nominating for banner, but would sure like to see small pics of this.
33 rocks!! Thanks my head is still spinning
 
:icon_thumleft: :o OMG!!!! What a stunning and beautiful ring, if Chug ever found something like that, it wouldn't come off my hand!!!! Wonderful find, way to go!!! :icon_thumright: :headbang: Banner find!!!!!! :thumbsup: Red
 
WoW, great great find. Congrats to you.....
 
very very nice find!
 
What a beauty :icon_thumright:
 
I see the pictures clearly now, :icon_scratch: and wow it's a beautiful ring. Congratulations again
 
EXCELLENT!! (stooped over wringing hands). Monty
 
Congrads!!!! Sweet find!!! That's what were are looking for!!!!! Diamonds in the rough! :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom