What's new

Finds for scouting out new area

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450145497.689075.webp a 5cent token from a Wilmington fertilizer warehouse an old timer pocket knife and two mystery items not bad for a rainy day half hour hunt
 
Upvote 8
Keep at it, you'll find a producing area. You can find treasure in the oddest place.
 
Neat finds!

Tent guy rope tensioner I think the one item is called. Been some posted around here before.
 
We're those finds ringing up high VDI numbers? A lot of times I pass over low numbers?
 
AT pro ring up 56 to68 in zero mod. Solid sound
 
Releventchair is all over the item on the far right. I have found a couple of them.

Congrats on the finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom