What's new

Finds from January 9th

TundraPlugger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
308
Reaction score
1,257
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are my finds from January 9th this year. They all came from the same dried up stream bed as the finds from the 10th. We are getting a bunch of snow tonight so I think I'll be waiting till spring to find more.All are Knife River Flint except for the small gray porcellanite point. 20190109_144942.webp20190109_130736.webp20190109_135033.webp20190109_135427.webp20190109_135856.webp
 
Upvote 0
Have to love that material. You guys got hammered by the snow I hear. I am guessing that by the type of flint you showed. Great area and come on spring!
 
Great in-situ pics,like that ground. Wind probably helps you a lot at that place.
 
Good pieces!! I like that color. You have a great spot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom