Finds from my last 2 hunts...

dirtsearcher

Nov 18, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign,Ace 250,White's DFX, custom made waterproof detector
I came across a playground I never knew existed at a local bible school here in town and called the school for permission.I used my 9 year old as the reason to hunt it.I told them he came across it and wanted to search it..figured they wouldn't say no to a kid and he does come with me and detects so technically it was true..Dear Lord please forgive me and bless the degenerates of the World....

Anyways...when I talked to the lady in the office she said"yes he can detect it but can't dig so I don't know what good it would do"..WTF!?!?She then proceeded to say "with all the digging that been done there over the years there is probably nothing to find"..but I thought you said no digging I thought to myself??Anyways she said "let me connect you with the Principle cause I don't think I can give you the ok"

He said that was fine.We found lotsa quarters there but hardly no jewelry.Oh well...here's the pics of our finds

Attachments

• misc 007.jpg
    misc 007.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 337
  • misc 008.jpg
    misc 008.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 346
Upvote 0
nice haul and u had a good time with ur kid. so that makes a great day in my book :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back