T tnmudman Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 709 Reaction score 1,537 Golden Thread 0 Location middle tennessee Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 19, 2018 #1 These were in the dirtpile they dug out for the footer of a house I did a few weeks ago Upvote 0
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Aug 19, 2018 #2 Nice finds. The square base definitely looks Copena to me.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Aug 19, 2018 #3 Nice finds. Hopefully more to come. Keep us posted.
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2018 #4 Nice finds.
TerryC Gold Member Joined Jun 26, 2008 Messages 7,855 Reaction score 11,225 Golden Thread 0 Location Yarnell, AZ Detector(s) used Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 19, 2018 #5 Very nice! Don’t tell Archie where you found it or they may shut down the jobsite! TTC
T tnmudman Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 709 Reaction score 1,537 Golden Thread 0 Location middle tennessee Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 19, 2018 Thread Owner #6 Maybe its a worked down copena made into a scraper Twitch I appreciate your opinion on it. It is different than any I have found before.
Maybe its a worked down copena made into a scraper Twitch I appreciate your opinion on it. It is different than any I have found before.
S StoneHunter Full Member Joined May 7, 2013 Messages 125 Reaction score 344 Golden Thread 0 Location NoVa Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2018 #7 HOLY smokes! All from one job site!? I'd be digging holes everywhere! Great finds!