What's new

Finds from the past couple of weeks

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
2,784
Reaction score
2,747
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Giant Ring.webp
I found this huge piece of cut pipe on Tuesday in Left Field. The first thing I thought after I knocked the dirt off/out was that it looked like a giant's ring. The angle it's cut at and the fact it's rounded really makes it look like a ring.

JC Higgins Lock.webp

I found this JC Higgins padlock half in the Right Field of the same baseball diamond. From what I can find out this was a private brand used by Sears and that it was probably a long-shanked bicycle lock. I found it near the fence line so the rest of it may be on the other side of the fence.

Disney Princess.webp
Disney Princess, probably off a chain. Found this in a tot lot along with 42 coins.

Misc Finds.webpA token, ice skate key chain, Hulk (obviously a surface find), and a fired hollow point bullet. (I hate finding these in parks.)

Misc Jewelry Finds.webp Various misc. jewelry finds.

Multiple Rings.webp Several rings. The plastic one was a surface find. I actually thought it was a piece of hard candy until I was right up on it. The flattened ring was in a parking lot.

Three Toy Cars.webp I love finding toy cars. The first two were in a sandpit within the tot lot. The Race Car was in Right Field of the previously mentioned Ball Diamond.

Unknown.webpAnother find from that Ball Diamond. I'm not really sure what it is. It sorta looks like a drawer pull, but it's not quite the right shape. It also looks like a corner protector, but it's not even enough.

YoYo.webp Not a MD find. But found at Meijer while shopping. Only 10 bucks. I still love to play with Yo-Yo's and have a drawer full of them.
 
Sorry I meant to put this under Our Discoveries. Enjoy anyway.
 
Great finds - Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom