What's new

Finds last saturday: To follow last post.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
These my finds last saturday:
35g of silver smal stuff is 0,5g and le big is 6,1g. Silver chain is 4g.
I clean it.
So The great finds is always on the beach when there is moved sand. I like this moment.
Thank you for looking. I return with more than my friends:thumbsup:
Happy hunting!!
:metaldetector:
 

Attachments

  • DSC02668.webp
    DSC02668.webp
    349.1 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC02672.webp
    DSC02672.webp
    375.6 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC02674.webp
    DSC02674.webp
    489.8 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02675.webp
    DSC02675.webp
    364.2 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC02676.webp
    DSC02676.webp
    369.8 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0
Hamid! Exceptional detecting!
 
Hamid, you are a great hunter! You always seem to find some good stuff - congratulations!
 
Great silver finds...a whole hand full...congrats.
 
Really Nice Finds! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

I have a special beach not far from home ...and winter time it becomes a wonderful place to find old silver ..and maybe a little gold.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom