What's new

Finds

detectahead

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,564
Reaction score
875
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! Been quite a while since last post. New job etc. Anyway, here's the goods. Did'nt realize the DG sunglasses were so expensive. Brand new along with the Oakley's. The Oakley's are there latest style and polarized $230.00, $150+ on DG's. Hard to believe people where this stuff! Knife is an Applachian, watch is a cheapie, nose clamp a first find, silver and gold(14k, 5.1grams). Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • SDC12572.webp
    SDC12572.webp
    90.2 KB · Views: 115
  • SDC12567.webp
    SDC12567.webp
    78.8 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0
Nice hunt. First pair of Oakley's I found I gave to my son and later I found them on the floor of his pickup all scratched up.
 
Nice finds.... i thought the nose clamp was mini headphones for a dog cat lol. Its amazing how expensive things get if they have a name on them. I remember buying my grandson a pair of shoes...... his comment these arent NIKES..... my comment they are MIKIES even better.

Dew
 
Nice hunt!! Those are expensive glasses. Congrats on your finds.
 
Awesome finds.:icon_thumleft:
 
lover the silver ring. nice hunt!
 
Great bunch of finds!! a little of everything!! I love finding knives!!
 
That's an impressive array of great finds, detectahead!
I love the silver ring!..Nice style

Lorraine
 
Very nice find, congratulation!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom