U
umrgolf
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
I recently spoke with a fellow Tnet member (Mike) about hitting a couple sites around our area.. Well, Saturday he called me and Sunday we decided to get out with his buddy, Roger (Abe
) These guys were kind enough to show me a spot they've been hunting the last several years and the finds were great! We stopped at a place of mine first and later one of their's- focused on one hill they refer to as "Sharp's Hill".... you'll see why
I didn't shoot any pics out in the field, but snapped a couple at my place after the hunt. Thanks again fellas.. Lookin forward to researching a couple new spots this winter 
- The bullets we were finding were a majority of .49 cal Sharps w/ three rings, a couple .44 cal w/ two rings, and three .44 cal multi-ring. I would have to think all of these are very scarce bullets.
) These guys were kind enough to show me a spot they've been hunting the last several years and the finds were great! We stopped at a place of mine first and later one of their's- focused on one hill they refer to as "Sharp's Hill".... you'll see why
I didn't shoot any pics out in the field, but snapped a couple at my place after the hunt. Thanks again fellas.. Lookin forward to researching a couple new spots this winter - The bullets we were finding were a majority of .49 cal Sharps w/ three rings, a couple .44 cal w/ two rings, and three .44 cal multi-ring. I would have to think all of these are very scarce bullets.
Mike & "Abe"
Mike (mikeshayne) & Me
Mike's finds
Abe's finds
My finds
The three multi-ring Sharps
For comparison, the different ring-tail Sharps I found
.44 cal multi-ring, .44 cal two-ring, .49 cal three-ring, .58 cal three-ring
Upvote
0



















