Fast Ed

Jan 31, 2013
Scotia, ny
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Garrett AT Max, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1902 Barber dime best front.JPG

Found at an 1800's farmers field in Galway N.Y. I've found four or five older Large Cents but this is my oldest silver. The AT Pro continues to make me smile as after about five months I am calling just about every signal spot on (except the danged flattened soda cans that keep making me think I'm digging a Morgan lol)

Upvote 8
Crisp looking Barber, congrats!

I love the look of the barber coins. congrats! :thumbsup:

That thing must have been dropped fresh from the mint! Congrats!

We are about 20 minutes West of Saratoga Springs near Great Sacandaga Lake.
Great find. Where is Galway lake NY? I live in the finger lakes region of NY.

It certainly is in nice shape. You can't tell from the photo but the "B" at the truncation of the neck is still there and although worn a little all the letters in "Liberty" are still there....
That thing must have been dropped fresh from the mint! Congrats!

Congrats..feels good doesn't I also found my first Barber Dime Yesterday.Hell first real anything..

Hey man PM me will ya? We are going to Maine end of September and maybe you can give me some advice on beaches to hunt. Thanks!
Congrats..feels good doesn't I also found my first Barber Dime Yesterday.Hell first real anything..

Great Coin!....Ive only found one of those the whole time ive detected...and it sure didnt look that good....Nice Score!!

LOL! Just checked out your collection and I'm only about 4 or 5 dozen pieces of jewelry behind ya :)
Great Coin!....Ive only found one of those the whole time ive detected...and it sure didnt look that good....Nice Score!!

I know what you're talking about with the cans ringing up as coins. hate that :BangHead:
good find and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back