Kevo_DFX
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2008
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greensburg, PA
- Detector(s) used
- DFX
Hi all,
Well, it's pretty toasty, but I found my first colonial copper. It's a New Jersey, I'm pretty excited about it! Took me a while to find, till my pinpointer beeped on the edge of the hole about 5 inches down. It was standing on end. I was wondering if any of you could tell by the few details remaining what variety it could be? I found it in Westmoreland County, PA.
Thanks for looking!
Kevo
Well, it's pretty toasty, but I found my first colonial copper. It's a New Jersey, I'm pretty excited about it! Took me a while to find, till my pinpointer beeped on the edge of the hole about 5 inches down. It was standing on end. I was wondering if any of you could tell by the few details remaining what variety it could be? I found it in Westmoreland County, PA.
Thanks for looking!
Kevo







