What's new

FIRST EVER CRH MERC TODAY!!!

Clad the Impaler

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
756
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
YAY!!! :D It's a well worn (but still nice) '44D; also got a '52D silver Roosie from the same sealed Brinks $250 box. Just thought I'd share..... :)
 
Upvote 0
So Cool!!! I've only found 1.May you find many more. :occasion14:
 
Nice, the sealed brinks boxes usually don't produce much for me, I have got some silver from them though. Good find!
 
Rich Hartford said:
Congrats on your first merc find :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich

Rich- isn't it funny that just yesterday I mentioned that I hadn't yet found a merc or a Barber searching dimes. Hmmm....maybe tomorrow or later this week I'll pick up another box....gotta be a Barber dime out there somewhere w/my name on it..... :laughing7:
 
Congrats on your first Mercury Dime. It's a winner!!!
rileyboy
 
Ok, here are some pics of yesterdays merc and silver Roosie. Enjoy!! :)
 

Attachments

  • Picture 176.webp
    Picture 176.webp
    7 KB · Views: 178
  • Picture 177.webp
    Picture 177.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 175
WOOT WOOT :icon_thumright: Grats on the Merc. It's always nice when you pull a silver dime but VERY NICE when it turns out to be a merc!
 
Clad, I love your name. Gave me a good chuckle.
 
Oh cool...I never bought any dimes before..I bought a box of 100 dollars in Nickels and scored 2 war nickels and a very bad shape buffalo..

But now you got me thinking...Im dying for some Silver :)

Nice finds
 
Actually that is in pretty nice shape, lot better then the one I found! nice work and may many more come your way! HH.

Chuck.
 
nice! i remeber my first, and trust me, once u find one, lots come raining down after!
keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom