Huskerhunter Full Member Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 113 Reaction score 468 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: Other Jan 20, 2014 #1 With the temps in the mid 60s, Parkercrazy99 and I went looking for some artifacts. I found this burley scraper, along with the usual flakes and pottery sherds. Happy New Year all! Upvote 0
With the temps in the mid 60s, Parkercrazy99 and I went looking for some artifacts. I found this burley scraper, along with the usual flakes and pottery sherds. Happy New Year all!
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2014 #2 Nice scraper!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2014 #3 Good big scraper
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2014 #4 1 find is better than o any day of the week. Nice find