What's new

First French silver coin and a Rosey

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today for a few hours at the same school I have been working hard the last 6 months. Found a 1957 Rosey, 4 Wheats: 1944, 1951, 1955-D, 1956-D, bringing my total out of here to 92 wheats this year. 3 quarters, 12 dimes, 1 nickel, 17 pennies. I also found a first for me, a french coin from 1917, a 50 centimes, I saw a piece of it at the bottom of the hole, didn't know what it was but I knew it was silver!
 

Attachments

  • treasure 041.webp
    treasure 041.webp
    88.1 KB · Views: 291
  • treasure 042.webp
    treasure 042.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 290
  • treasure 043.webp
    treasure 043.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom