TN/SC

Jun 13, 2012
SC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started detecting in mid nineties and finally found my first gold item.:hello2:
I don't think it was the ring that sounded off but the four bars of one oz silver alerted me. They are sweet too.:icon_thumleft:

was all wrapped up on some kinda paper and cloth, I started to ignore it as junk, but it sounded too sweet on my CTX!

Was around a foot deep. I'm guessing this was buried purposely but hard to figure out why?? I hope I don't have to wait this long again for gold. Thanks for looking.

HH

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 201
  • silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 232
Upvote 4

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice cache find. If it was on private property, someone may have buried it to have something saved outside of banks. If it was a public place, it might be something stolen that was stashed.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome find :hello2: I think I would look in that location some more :laughing7:

swamp yankee

Jun 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TN,Great ring and the silvers make it even sweeter congrats are in order! Great start for your summer,now go get some more and show us please.....

OP
OP
TN/SC

TN/SC

Jun 13, 2012
SC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ppl, I hunt this site regularly cause its easy swing and easy recovery. This is the best find I have found there by far. It's loaded with clad and pennies galore, I've dug some silver, earliest was a 1917 dime. The place is kinda in limbo now as it's county owned but grass is mowed often, right on the water with public dock that folks use to fish from. Got to be 8 acres er so. I usually just detect from early fall to late spring due to heat and humidity in southern coastal SC. I don't post much here but keep up with the site on a daily basis. My retirement allows time to do this. I also have new enthusiasm due to my wife's gift, a CTX-3030. My first new detector since 1999. Again thanks for looking and may all yer hunts be successful.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good things come to those who wait. :dontknow: That ring is awesome and silver bars to boot !!?? :hello2:Great Cache and well deserved gold. Don't worry once you find your first gold or silver and even large cents. It gets easier after that !! :headbang:
Keep @ it and HH !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread