First Lobby Coin Dump and a kitten Suprise

BuyMyTreasure

Apr 23, 2013
MI
Primary Interest:
Other
MY CU charges 2% to dump in their lobby, so I never have. Decided to try a box of pennies today, .36 cent charge for $17.50. Magnus something with a little conveyor belt, pretty slow, but was kind of fun, have to find a free machine somewhere, although what I read on here, 2% is not bad if you must pay. They are the closest to my house and I may use them for pennies and nickles, I have no other bank that has a customer operated device and I need to get rid of halves at my other bank.

On a side note, our missing cat showed up. My wife left the window on the van open last night. The cat climbed in and had kittens under the back seat. Yech.

Upvote 0
2% still seems like a robbery. That's a whole roll of coin. Of try other routes. Like rerolling and coinstar gift cards

On a side note, our missing cat showed up. My wife left the window on the van open last night. The cat climbed in and had kittens under the back seat. Yech.
Awwww, everyone loves kittens! :hello2:
Sorry, I iz no helps on the dump dilemma.
Can we see pics of the kittens? :laughing7:

if you are doing pennies I would use that coin machine every time. you will probably spend more in gas going to a bank that has a free counting machine.

The best thing to do is to try and work passing by a free coin counter into your routine if you can so you don't have to pay anything. However, 20 mpg at $3.50 pr gallon = 17.5 cents/mile. So unless the distance to the bank is less than a mile (2 roundtrip) it makes perfect sense to pay the fee.

On a side note, our missing cat showed up. My wife left the window on the van open last night. The cat climbed in and had kittens under the back seat. Yech.[/QUOTE]

in 6 weeks take the furr balls to the CU with you with little pretty bows. Tell the tellers they are free if you can dump for free.Oh and my cat had kittens too well be going to wally world in a couple weeks!

dawg, in my neck o'da woods, no one loves kittens more than pit bulls. I hate pit bulls.

I have a solution: pictures of the cat & the kittens WITH the silver. would make a good desktop backround if you ask me

Why pit bulls like bluenose are very calm but I like the red nose they are Great for pinning wild boar my dogs bred to work wether it be hunt metal detect haul wood or round up the herd dogs will always be mans best friend

I'm talking about abandoned ones, most dogs raised properly are fine, but if they are abandoned they are very aggressive. If you ever saw some of the worse off areas of NYC, or even Detroit there small packs of dogs, are pretty agressive, pitbulls being the most aggressive. When I was a boy, I highly suspected the neighborhood's pit bulls to be the cause of my missing cats.

oprahthedog_281.jpg

100% dog lover, it was a bit of an joke in response to the cayotees

I'm getting a wolf dog hybrid and I have broken up dog rights b4 ppl underestimate me they think bc I'm small I won't give a fight but there wrong

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back