What's new

First official silver!

Goldentxman

Greenie
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Golden, Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTaX 550
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I found my first official silver after 20 years of and on metal detecting. A 1942 S Mercury Dime. 3ish inches deep. I have found a 1964 Rosie in a tot lot with a lot of new dimes in same area. It being a recent drop.
 

Attachments

  • image-3883858354.webp
    image-3883858354.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 143
  • image-1487398515.webp
    image-1487398515.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 144
Nice ! The more you get out the more you find
 
I'd Take it!...great find
 
Would like gold jewlery or some coins from 1800's this year.
 
A gold coin is first on my 'bucket list' for this year. Also have never dug a Barber half or a real silver dollar.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom