What's new

first time she walked in.......and she brought a friend

joshmd5132

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Picked up my box this afternoon:

2 walkers(my first 2) :hello2: :hello2:
1 1964
3 40%
2 2009 p

not a bad day in my book.
 
Upvote 0
Nice...what color rolls were they? :headbang: :headbang:
 
You just have to love it when two ladies walk into your life hand in hand. Nice start on Fall , JP
 
They were white with yellow stripes on the top. No idea where they are from. Does anyone know where the rolls that have black stripes come from. Have not found one in about 2 boxes worth of those rolls.
 
joshmd5132 said:
They were white with yellow stripes on the top. No idea where they are from. Does anyone know where the rolls that have black stripes come from. Have not found one in about 2 boxes worth of those rolls.
The wrappers are simply ordered by the companies that roll the coin. There is not any one place that all halves magically come from.
 
glad you finally got your first Walkers. You will want more, and a Barber too !
 
He will want them all! Like the rest of us :P
 
I told you they were out there!
 
:icon_thumright: Nice score on the Walkers. They are sure fun to find. I remember my first one, a teller handed it to me from her till, I was thinking "are you crazy handing me that silver Walker like that". I'm still amazed whenever I get one.

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom