What's new

First turf hunt

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
1,350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1455242135728.webpWent to Plains Mt and found some thawed ground. Not one wheaty penny. The penny is a toasted 1907 indian.
 
Upvote 24
Nice finds congrats on the silver and injun
 
Looks like a good hunt! congrats!
 
Nice group of finds[emoji106]
 
Nice digs, gotta love that silver. Way to get a early jump on it.
 
You pulled up some nice silver there.
 
Very good start! More silver than I've got this year :thumbsup:
 
GREAT FINDS - Better than I have done this year.
 
I'm seeing 3 silvers. Looks like a nice hunt.
 
Great hunt, congrats! Is that a match safe or an old cigarette lighter? Sub 8-)
 
Congratz on some nice finds!
 
Silver is always a good way to start the year
 
Congrats on digging a fist full of keepers. :occasion14: I need a hunt like that real soon, before I go crazy (dang winter)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom