What's new

First Video.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!! To Everyone!!:hello:
I'm motion designer, I was working two hours with my new knowledge on the first software in the world After Effects CS6. I have been learning since last september. It's short video. Check next video:laughing7:
These are some goodies of last year 2013.
Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • flower_by_the_sea_by.webp
    flower_by_the_sea_by.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
Hi Hamid,

That is a beautiful video production; you are very talented !:headbang:

I love the presentation of your finds

Lorraine
 
A fantastic presentation! :love7:
 
Great arrangement, thanks for taking the time to make and share it. Felt like I was in the scoop looking out into a realm of treasure. :)
 
Great video Hamid. :hello:
 
You are very talented and a master at M.D.ing I am always impressed !
 
Very entertaining video Hamid.
Almost as impressive as your gold finds.
Happy hunting.
 
Great video Hammid!
 
enjoyed the video Hamid, well done!!!!
 
Enjoyed the video Hamid...well done!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom