South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m still working on fully understanding the signals, numbers and settings on the Equinox. I know that it will take months to get there, but here are the finds from my first few hunts mix of cellar holes and parks. Mostly sites I have pounded over the last year.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534772482.887302.jpg
Typical relics

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534772583.148757.jpg
Buttons and buckles

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534772603.800335.jpg
Coins and tokens (Could not find any info on the token and the super toasty at the bottom I think is an IHP?)

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534772683.033171.jpg
Of course... spoons

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534772718.269710.jpg
Large coppers, jk...

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534772769.328400.jpg
Harmonica reeds and an actual working unit...

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1534772820.975776.jpg
My favorites, any ID help on the tiny buckle with the fancy?

All in all, the Nox has been uncovering mostly mid tone targets I missed with my last detector. With time I hope to start pulling more high tone targets out of the trash.

Good luck out there!

Upvote 21
Great job and cool finds!!! Thanks for sharing... "D"

P.S. The Nox is a great machine, not knocking any other brands of course, but once you learn it, it'll become a great weapon in your detecting arsenal. Hang in there and keep that coil swingin...

Looks like you are already getting the hang of that machine. The E Pluribus Unum button is a good find. Your's looks a lot better than the one I found in May.

Attachments

• Button  Tracy Case Place.jpg
    Button Tracy Case Place.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Looks like some nice scores so far! Congrats on the finds and looks like what you thought was worked over still has lots to give!:icon_thumright:

Great job and cool finds!!! Thanks for sharing... "D"

P.S. The Nox is a great machine, not knocking any other brands of course, but once you learn it, it'll become a great weapon in your detecting arsenal. Hang in there and keep that coil swingin...

Thx Possumcop! I spent the first week in Park 1 mode factory preset. Now I’ve customized this mode just for trashy parks and just started using Field 2 no customization yet for relic hunting. Crazy how 1 detector can work and sound quite different with these modes, I’m coming from a beep and dig background. Fun new challenge!

Looks like you are already getting the hang of that machine. The E Pluribus Unum button is a good find. Your's looks a lot better than the one I found in May.

Thx Steve! Definitely one of the best flat buttons I’ve found. It is probably a cuff button (very small) and did not appear to be anything special until I gave it a quick brushing.

Nice variety of finds. I like the silver...V nickel is nice too. Neat little old cap gun. Congrats

On the bottom coin, it might be my imagination but I think I see a "lady liberty" facing left. Nice variety of finds all in all. Gary

Nice pile of finds Thad.

Looks like you and the 600 are gonna do just fine together. That Barber looks sweet and a V is one of my favorite coins to dig up.

Awesome finds. Congrats. :icon_thumright:

Fantastic hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back