
View attachment 1560640
View attachment 1560641
The new boat. 42 ft. 1400 hp so far ive seen 61mph, and we cruise at 45-50mph.
There some pretty little guys. Didnt take a pic, and I always let them go. Heres a pic of what we brought home SundayView attachment 1560625 big mutton snappers, and king fish for the smoke house.....mmmmm !! Let a sailfish go, some red and black grouprs go, and the porkfish. To bad its not grouper season. There biting !!
Mr Wrightdigger thought he was going to get a clean house. 
Everyone must be getting fishing fever! It's getting fast and furious on here. I can't keep up.
That's a nice looking catch! Do you think (or know) if they plan the season around their active/no active times to help with the conservation?
On a little disappointing note: Mr Wrightdigger' s ODNR friend was going to crash here next week because he had a meeting in the area. Meeting got canceled. I was going to show off this thread.Mr Wrightdigger thought he was going to get a clean house.
![]()
Local legend fishing guide Joe Mellow holding a be-yute-a-full Steelhead!! Coquille River Oregon.
View attachment 1564239