What's new

Fisher F75 As A First MD?

goslats

Greenie
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orlando
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see some for sale and people say frequently that it is a great detector but too much for them right now. I'm wondering what they might mean by that as I am in search of a first time detector for myself and everything I read about sounds good to me. Is there something about them that makes it difficult to use? Thanks! :icon_thumleft:
 
The F75LTD is extremely sensitive, and that makes it susceptible to EMI. It's a phenomenal machine , but can be noisy to use at high sensitivity in an urban environment.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com
 
The Fisher F75 is still a great MD. It is very deep and not hard to learn if you use it a lot to start.

http://www.losttreasure.com/content/archives/fisher-labs-f-75

Join NRA.webp
 
Last edited:
The factory default (easily resetable) will make it easy for a beginner. Just learn to do the reset and ground balance frequently (also super easy with the F75). Great detector but it takes some finesse to get the best results.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom