What's new

Flint City Finds 11/1/2013-- 3 Full Pulls.

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
446
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Hey guys, we had about an inch of rain up at Flint City the last few days. Here's what I got. 3 nice full points, The sedalia is about 3 and 5/8 long for reference. A monster chunk of flint to just show how big the blanks are up there and quite a plethora of brokens. The 3 fulls were found today and you can watch the video at the link!

Subscribe!!

IMG_0552.webpIMG_0555.webpIMG_0559.webpIMG_0561.webpIMG_0564.webpIMG_0567.webpIMG_0568.webpIMG_0566.webpIMG_0570.webpIMG_0556.webp
 
Upvote 0
You've done it again! Nice ones!!!
 
Damn! Great finds and video! I've got to get out to the family farms in IL and get huntin!
 
Was hoping the rain would do you good. Thanks for the rain!
 
Thanks guys! I still have some more of the field to check. And keep the rain coming. As you can see there is quite a bit more clods to be washed down.
 
Nice finds. Love the video. Thanks for sharing.
 
Great finds. Those are some killer artifacts!!
 
Good vid. I like seeing them come to light again. That sure wasn't a good day, that was a kick ass day!
 
Around here a full pull is when a truck or tractor takes the sled all the way to the end of the course....lol. Nice pulls my friend. You should have mail by now.
 
Thanks guys. 1320, I do have a package at our post office but the post master is only there during hours while I'm working. All I can do is look at my "you have a package" slip until Friday.. :/. Haha my uncle runs pulling trucks up here.
 
All nice but that sedalia is killer.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom