FarmerChick
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2010
- Messages
- 2,069
- Reaction score
- 169
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- BH LoneStar
AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
hardly nothing.
when do ya draw the line on how hot you detect?
it was like 95 deg. and I was miserable to the max detecting. melting.
I tried half azzed basically and got not much for my efforts. pocket spill, clad, beer cans, junk. I kinda gave up on this trip and I thought I would detect like a madwoman but other vacation stuff was easier in the heat to handle
got a ton of nice sinkers for hubby to fish. eh, at least he came away smiling mostly.
Visions of great finds on this trip and it sure didn't pan out that way
when do ya draw the line on how hot you detect?
it was like 95 deg. and I was miserable to the max detecting. melting.
I tried half azzed basically and got not much for my efforts. pocket spill, clad, beer cans, junk. I kinda gave up on this trip and I thought I would detect like a madwoman but other vacation stuff was easier in the heat to handle

got a ton of nice sinkers for hubby to fish. eh, at least he came away smiling mostly.
Visions of great finds on this trip and it sure didn't pan out that way

Upvote
0

humm hadnt noticed. What i do notice is tourist..... they heat up like a hot dog on a grill, and where do they head? The water.... hint hint.
As others have mentioned, when I detect the beach, i'm there just before sunrise and home by 9-10am.






