O onfire Silver Member Joined Nov 30, 2004 Messages 2,708 Reaction score 1,336 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Detector(s) used 250 2500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2012 Thread Owner #1 If there is a season for it, Where does it go out of season
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Dec 4, 2012 #2 The question is, which is worse, the Flu, or the Flu shot. I have seen harm done by the shot and if you get it you are in the calculations for harm but then I have never gotten a shot or the Flu. Frank Attachments hand print-2_edited-5.webp 7.7 KB · Views: 79
The question is, which is worse, the Flu, or the Flu shot. I have seen harm done by the shot and if you get it you are in the calculations for harm but then I have never gotten a shot or the Flu. Frank