bill from lachine
Platinum Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Folks,
Since I detect only urban green spaces don't find a big pile of gold.....but I get my fair share....the hardest part of the equation is sifting through all the trash to find it.....I suspect it's pretty much the same case for the beach hunters.
That said finding the small stuff is more of a challenge...these items weigh in between .70 and 1.50 grams.....in my experience the only way you find the small stuff is to go slow and do the overlaps....probably rings true for the beach hunters also....but I'll leave it to them to chime in with their opinions.
Regards + HH
Bill
Since I detect only urban green spaces don't find a big pile of gold.....but I get my fair share....the hardest part of the equation is sifting through all the trash to find it.....I suspect it's pretty much the same case for the beach hunters.
That said finding the small stuff is more of a challenge...these items weigh in between .70 and 1.50 grams.....in my experience the only way you find the small stuff is to go slow and do the overlaps....probably rings true for the beach hunters also....but I'll leave it to them to chime in with their opinions.
Regards + HH
Bill



So having a machine that does "better in low conductors" is hardly the recipe for finding more gold, since there is NO LACK of "low conductors" to choose from, already. 







