What's new

Folks, Post up your favorite gold rings....

bill from lachine

Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
22,648
Reaction score
88,976
Golden Thread
0
Location
Quebec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Being mostly a land detectorist don't find much in the way of gold rings...but have to admit this one is one of my favorites...Rolls Royce long service ring...the inscription is worn off so no way of returning it.

Feel free to add your favorite gold rings to the thread...the more the merrier...lol

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Attachments

  • dsc01015 (2).webp
    dsc01015 (2).webp
    12 KB · Views: 3,010
Upvote 16
One of my best diamond rings, Hey Gary Drayton, you blow everyone else's rings away! That blew my mind.
 

Attachments

  • P1010011.webp
    P1010011.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,063
Nice bling for sure...thanks for sharing.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Here are my three favorite that I have found over the past 14 years . One is a 10K 1943 class ring , 1950's 10K signet ring and the third I found in Jan. 2010 and it is 14K with 35 diamonds . :headbang:
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • P1090001 (1).webp
    P1090001 (1).webp
    176.4 KB · Views: 1,035
  • P1090001 (1).webp
    P1090001 (1).webp
    176.4 KB · Views: 1,020
  • P1020001.webp
    P1020001.webp
    155.1 KB · Views: 1,007
Glen,

Those 3 rings are beauties but the 35 diamond job is over the top....thanks for posting them up.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
here are my humble ring finds...I found a few bad junkers too..I think I was up like 6-7 for 2011...
I found the second pic with a barber dime (1906) on the same hunt at a local park. The 14k ring with the synthetic ruby started me off hunting when I first got my Ace 350! The sterling with the fake emerald came a little later with my Etrac! I can't wait to get back out this year!
 

Attachments

  • IMG00297.webp
    IMG00297.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 942
  • IMG00297.webp
    IMG00297.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 942
  • 14kringnbarberdime.webp
    14kringnbarberdime.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 956
Nice rings....thanks for sharing with the crew!

Regards + HH

Bill


mfitzy111 said:
here are my humble ring finds...I found a few bad junkers too..I think I was up like 6-7 for 2011...
I found the second pic with a barber dime (1906) on the same hunt at a local park. The 14k ring with the synthetic ruby started me off hunting when I first got my Ace 350! The sterling with the fake emerald came a little later with my Etrac! I can't wait to get back out this year!
 
I have found many diamond rings over the years ( I posted a pic down below of some)
here are a couple of my personal favorites that are not in that pic

the 1 carat blue saphire with diamonds - is a huge ring -found in Dom.Rep.
I had just found 2 large juice bottle caps that zapped off - I got another loud blast - thought I had another cap
- saw this beauty slide down into my scoop - its a nice ring

the second is a seal ring found at an old Ct. beach that has given me a lot of gold - sand had moved out and made a small cut in the bottom - I got a few other early 1900's gold - some early silver and a few indian head pennies and pulled this unique ring that day
 

Attachments

  • ocn bch-signet.webp
    ocn bch-signet.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 895
  • DSC00155.webp
    DSC00155.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 852
some of my diamonds -
 

Attachments

  • TEE 2.webp
    TEE 2.webp
    193.8 KB · Views: 1,393
Casper,

Nice pile of bling and thanks for sharing.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
My one and only Gold Ring. Was trying out a new detector. First signal I dug that day, it rang up in the dime range. 22 Karat Victorian Era Ring ,.....7 grams......Assayed Birmingham, England in 1845....
 

Attachments

  • 031 (2) (1024x742).webp
    031 (2) (1024x742).webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 754
Newfiehunter/Cleetus,

Good to see the yellow stuff...thanks for sharing.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Over the years I've found gold rings in soccer fields, ski slopes, tot lots, baseball fields, lakes, rivers, white sand beaches, front and back yards of houses, and a dozen other places. This is a sample of some of my favorites.
 

Attachments

  • rings 003.webp
    rings 003.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 510
  • rings 011.webp
    rings 011.webp
    20 KB · Views: 723
  • rings 010.webp
    rings 010.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 666
  • rings 009.webp
    rings 009.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 663
  • rings 007.webp
    rings 007.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 557
  • rings 006.webp
    rings 006.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 537
  • rings 005.webp
    rings 005.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 514
  • rings 004.webp
    rings 004.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 513
Nice selection of gold rings...thanks for posting them up.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
My best Gold ring by far.
found at site of former town that was destroyed in 1865 (SC lowcountry).
20+ karat with ruby. Georgian era.
Extremely small child's ring. My 4 year old daughter can only fit it on her pinky.

Palmetto
 

Attachments

  • childs ring 003.webp
    childs ring 003.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 817
  • childs ring 002.webp
    childs ring 002.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 674
  • childs ring 006.webp
    childs ring 006.webp
    10 KB · Views: 818
  • childs ring 006.webp
    childs ring 006.webp
    10 KB · Views: 816
  • childs ring 003.webp
    childs ring 003.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 804
  • childs ring 002.webp
    childs ring 002.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 651
Palmetto,

That's a special find for sure...mid 1800's most adult people couldn't afford a high carat ring let alone
buying one for a child.....must have come from a very prosperous local family at the time.

Thanks for posting it up.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Folks,

Thought I'd reactivate the thread and post up some gold rings from this season....don't be shy to add to the thread.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Attachments

  • DSC00200.webp
    DSC00200.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC00287.webp
    DSC00287.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC00292.webp
    DSC00292.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC00379.webp
    DSC00379.webp
    25 KB · Views: 187
...
 

Attachments

  • snring.webp
    snring.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 212
IP,

That ring looks familiar....but thanks for reposting great find.

The crops should be coming off the fields in your area for some killer relic finds shortly....all the best of luck.

Regards + HH

Bill

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom