What's new

For anyone interested in the Certificate of Appreciation for phoning in the bird band

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here's a pic of what the Certificate looks like.

It's the little things in life that make me happy, and I was delighted to receive this Certificate.

There are two mistakes that need correcting : #1) The Location State is Connecticut, not Kentucky


#2) Encountered date is known ( September 5, 2012)

Also , a sincere "Thank you" to all who posted suggested remedies for those terrible sand flea/ flies bites that I encountered.

I bought a liquid solution, and today it worked well....but the GT was not cooperating this morning...nothing decent to post ...maybe tomorrow.:headbang:

Lorraine


DSCF1853.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd be happy with that too Lorraine - nice when people say thank you.
 
WAY Cool! Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Really super Lorraine!
 
Was your liquid solution: Southern Comfort, Jack Daniels, or Wild Turkey by any chance.
For mesquitos I find Gin & Tonic works well, must be the quinine in the tonic,
Cheers .


Thank you for the suggestions, Sir Gala Clad; I do think those libations would kill the varmits right on the spot!:laughing7:
 
I like it, it was a good thing you did and it's good that they think so too.PICT0319.webp
 
very cool! how did they manage to get the date and location wrong!!!!
 
very cool! how did they manage to get the date and location wrong!!!!

I am not surprised that this happened; the representative to whom I gave the info via telephone had much difficulty with spelling; several times I had to repeat the information and spelling of the town and State.

I had a strange feeling that even after several repetitions of spelling , she still did not fully understand.

After searching the Internet for the appropriate venue to re-submit all the information I finally was able to make the corrections and request a revised Certificate, which I received via e-mail...it took a bit of time, but it was worth it to me.

Here's a pic of the corrected Certificate.


DSCF1854.webp
 
This is awesome Lorraine, WTG,,this is a Treasure in itself:hello2:,,HH
 
Nice certificate lorraine.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom