For those without cable.. Curse of Oak Island on interent

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just happened across the show today on History.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Always A Way to Watch...Commercial Free...The Way TV Was Intended!

Previously I gave my favorite site Flixtor.to...but since then they removed it...It should be up and running soon!

2nd choice for Movies and TV Series https://xmovies8.pl/xmovies8.html

Old favorite for TV Series https://www8.project-free-tv.ag/

One should have a Good Anti Virus and Google Chrome Ad Block set up and a little bit of knowledge as to how to get around on these sites.

I have more problems with "Hackers" on Treasure Net than any other sites!

Get yourself an HD Projector and 10 FT Screen... High Powered Amp, As Many Speakers you can hook up (all from the Thrift Stores) and connect to a Direct PC (used only for the Internet, one that you can wipe clean and reload if you get a Virus), Video Card with HDMI, Recliner Arm Chair...Sit Back and Watch...The Curse Of Oak Island...Without all the B.S.!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks gazzahk. I just got to watch episode 5. Right interesting. Same research along the lines that I have been researching. Ralph De Sudeley, the Knight's Templar that removed the Holy Relics from Mt. Sinai. He named his oldest son, Oteul de Sudeley. Oteul means "Atwell" and that is my last name. I have a lot of research into Ralph de Sudeley and his Holy Crusades. His return home with the Holy Relics. He build a Temple not more than ten miles from where William Shakespeare was born. Sir Walter Raliegh at one time purchased the Temple and had it all excavated and dug up looking for the Holy Relics. Also, may be the reason he founded the first colony in America. I did know however that there was a document called the "Cremonia" or however they spelled it and the document was by the Knight Ralph de Sudeley and his trip over here in 1178. I would very much like to see a translation of that document. Ralph de Sudeley did go back on another crusade in 1182 to 1189. I had thought that was the years that he found the Holy Relics. I was glad to find out he had earlier found them and the Knight's Templar made a timely move to secure them out of England to a safe burial location. I do not know what is buried on Oak Island but I do believe that the treasures that Knight's Templar Ralph de Sudeley brought and was buried on Oak Island were removed. I know the location today. I would still like to have the documents information to add to my own research. Great show.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
At least they got the name right
the show really is a curse

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No. I really like the show. They are doing what no one else can do without mega bucks. They will find treasure be patient.

I found a book with all of the documents and research. All ready purchased.

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks gazzahk. I just got to watch episode 5. Right interesting. Same research along the lines that I have been researching. Ralph De Sudeley, the Knight's Templar that removed the Holy Relics from Mt. Sinai. He named his oldest son, Oteul de Sudeley. Oteul means "Atwell" and that is my last name. I have a lot of research into Ralph de Sudeley and his Holy Crusades. His return home with the Holy Relics. He build a Temple not more than ten miles from where William Shakespeare was born. Sir Walter Raliegh at one time purchased the Temple and had it all excavated and dug up looking for the Holy Relics. Also, may be the reason he founded the first colony in America. I did know however that there was a document called the "Cremonia" or however they spelled it and the document was by the Knight Ralph de Sudeley and his trip over here in 1178. I would very much like to see a translation of that document. Ralph de Sudeley did go back on another crusade in 1182 to 1189. I had thought that was the years that he found the Holy Relics. I was glad to find out he had earlier found them and the Knight's Templar made a timely move to secure them out of England to a safe burial location. I do not know what is buried on Oak Island but I do believe that the treasures that Knight's Templar Ralph de Sudeley brought and was buried on Oak Island were removed. I know the location today. I would still like to have the documents information to add to my own research. Great show.
Here is a podcast about them https://fadetoblack.libsyn.com/ep-7...urch-w-scott-wolter-the-cremona-document-live

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Nova Scotia, my question is who cares ?
It's just another "reality show" without reality.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

With the added revenue it brings in for Nova Scotia it most likely helps to keep your real estate and property taxes lower. At least that would be one benefit for the area surrounding Oak Island? Look forward to "reality show season 6 episode 6"

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Yeah. The "Survivor" producers chased a man off an island who was really doing what the nonsense scripted game-show proposed - living alone and by scavenging. He was also a "post master" where crews would stop by and pick-up or leave messages for other cruisers and bring him provisions - mostly as a favor. A bunch of cruising sailors tried to regain his "squatter" claim but failed. That's one reason I have never watched the show. "Reality" TV is just the opposite.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The next show is episode 9? What happened to episode 8?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread