Forrest Fenn s treasure

There are probably hundreds of places that fit clues. Combinations are endless. The whole point is the journey, now. The Rockies are stunning.

Back again. (ducks and looks around)

Still looking, third trip out coming soon this year.

Hate to see some of the ol' stalwarts dropping, but alas, that happens. ;)

And yes still working on the clues.

No I dont put Mr. Fenn on a 'pedestal' per se'.
But I might buy him one if I find the chest.

Anyway, good to be back. And great to be alive.

Wow, anybody viewing the toxic waste dump over at CC??!!
I never expected that, but now it is over the top. Someone is quite surreal and self-important. No?

Regardless, I am planning trip 3 for the year, and I have read a couple interesting leads over at Dals site that have me on target on my spot which I still havent fully cleared yet.

Wish me luck.

Last edited:
Wow, anybody viewing the toxic waste dump over at CC??!! I never expected that, but now it is over the top. Someone is quite surreal and self-important. No? Regardless, I am planning trip 3 for the year, and I have read a couple interesting leads over at Dals site that have me on target on my spot which I still havent fully cleared yet. Wish me luck.
Chase Chat went full on crazy. Be safe out there. :)

Don't have to be a local to know what Brown is. Just some searching with an open mind.

I've been looking at clues for a few months and have some interesting ideas if you guys wanna hear and talk em over....

I have two potential solves.....one out in Pioneer Country in Colorado......

The other is right in downtown Santa Fe !!!

Is the guy giving clues on TV ?
It has to be a farse if no one found it by now . Its just never ever going to be found , pubisity dont you think ?

Don't have to be a local to know what Brown is. Just some searching with an open mind.

Yep, most folks recognize brown, for the rest of you here it is.
Bull.jpgSorry, I just couldn't pass it up.Frank...-

Last edited:
Been following the Fenn story the past year or so. I know many have searched long and hard for a few years, but apparently no treasure yet. However, I wonder what this (strange) website is all about . . . wherewarmwatershalt.com The big reveal?

Been following the Fenn story the past year or so. I know many have searched long and hard for a few years, but apparently no treasure yet. However, I wonder what this (strange) website is all about . . . wherewarmwatershalt.com The big reveal?
what the deuce?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back