Forrest Fenn s treasure

I don't understand. If you know where it is, just go get it. Am I missing something?

It's an understandable question... I've asked myself every day I've been home the same thing.

The simple answer is that I don't live anywhere near there, and it's an expensive trip. So while my mind tells me it would be worth it to spend the money and go back immediately, the logical side of my brain says, "you may waste money." Also, I haven't encountered a single person looking anywhere near my spot so it wouldn't hurt to wait until our family trip next year. :(

Because of the location, the trip was actually a ton of fun regardless of the treasure... Excited to go back!!

-The Great Seeker

It's an understandable question... I've asked myself every day I've been home the same thing.

The simple answer is that I don't live anywhere near there, and it's an expensive trip. So while my mind tells me it would be worth it to spend the money and go back immediately, the logical side of my brain says, "you may waste money." Also, I haven't encountered a single person looking anywhere near my spot so it wouldn't hurt to wait until our family trip next year. :(

Because of the location, the trip was actually a ton of fun regardless of the treasure... Excited to go back!!

-The Great Seeker

I must be reading this wrong!!!!!
You say you know for sure where a cache worth probably $1M is hidden but you will wait until next year to get it! May I express my thoughts on the matter? Frank...-
Bull.jpg

So you want the Title to the Gold??

Hope you're after the glory, not melting it down for cash...its worth more in credit than in melted down form.....

Looking to go alone or with another search party to cover more distance?/?

Im free to go on the adventure and have two solves complete, in case yours dont work, call me...... [email protected] I will explain this all once we form an agreement in writing about the claim.

one in the mountains of Colorado, one beginning in downtown Santa Fe......the 'tourist trap' solve

the reason I believe they think its a tourist trap?? the clues for the Santa Fe area solve I have lead right up through the Canyon Rd arts district into the hills. the 8.25 miles north clue is a trail marker that lists the exact length of the trail its on as that distance.....

the blaze, the trail that cuts right over the ridge and carries you all the way to frontier country in the mountains north of santa fe.

PS....I also hold the only unique solve to the Peralta Mine/Lost Dutchman Treasure.

You need to contact me ASAP

Don't know if this has been posted...might save someone some money..

As I have gone alone in there
And with my treasures bold,
I can keep my secret where,
And hint of riches new and old.

Begin it where warm waters halt
And take it in the canyon down,
Not far, but too far to walk.
Put in below the home of Brown.

From there it’s no place for the meek,
The end is ever drawing nigh;
There’ll be no paddle up your creek,
Just heavy loads and water high.

If you’ve been wise and found the blaze,
Look quickly down, your quest to cease,
But tarry scant with marvel gaze,
Just take the chest and go in peace.

So why is it that I must go
And leave my trove for all to seek?
The answers I already know,
I’ve done it tired, and now I’m weak.

So hear me all and listen good,
Your effort will be worth the cold.
If you are brave and in the wood
I give you title to the gold.

Good Luck! And most of all have fun!

“The Treasure is hidden higher than 5000 feet above sea level.”

“No need to dig up the old outhouses, the treasure in not associated with any structure.”

1) where warm waters halt
2) canyon down
3) Not far (but too far to walk)
4) home of Brown
5) no place for the meek
6) end is ever drawing nigh
7) no paddle up your creek
8- heavy loads
9) water high

I think I have cracked the poem today ,I was analysing it on and off for the past month, unfortunately I am in europe....he is indeed a very clever fellow.

tintin_treasure

I think I have cracked the poem today ,I was analysing it on and off for the past month, unfortunately I am in europe....he is indeed a very clever fellow.

tintin_treasure

Your to late! Jest about everyone posting this thread said they have cracked it but won't tell the answer. Strange though, no one has found it. lol Frank...-111-2 700.jpg

there are two exteremly vital clues in the poem people have overlooked so far...

tintin_treasure

Idoubt if they have been overlooked by everyone, unless you are way smarter than everyone else.
There are 9 extremely vital clues.

Idoubt if they have been overlooked by everyone, unless you are way smarter than everyone else.
There are 9 extremely vital clues.

true all 9 clues and the additional clues added later in media interviews are important. I am of the opinion it is in new mexico(I may be wrong as yellowstone is also a possibility) ,and with this understanding some of the clues seem to be already shuffling back and forth in discussion forums.But in my opinion 2 key clues are being overlooked even though many tried to give interpretations ...alas i am in europe...

tintin_treasure

It's an understandable question... I've asked myself every day I've been home the same thing. The simple answer is that I don't live anywhere near there, and it's an expensive trip. So while my mind tells me it would be worth it to spend the money and go back immediately, the logical side of my brain says, "you may waste money." Also, I haven't encountered a single person looking anywhere near my spot so it wouldn't hurt to wait until our family trip next year. :( Because of the location, the trip was actually a ton of fun regardless of the treasure... Excited to go back!! -The Great Seeker
that is such crap SS. For what the treasure is worth it would not stop anyone from going and getting it. Stop attention seeking. Get a real clue.

that is such crap SS. For what the treasure is worth it would not stop anyone from going and getting it. Stop attention seeking. Get a real clue.
Remember TN rules....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back