What's new

Found 2 2020-W Marsh-Billings quarters

Twitch

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,884
Reaction score
2,359
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Driving around a little today and got 9 rolls of 2020-D Marsh Billings quarters. First roll I opened had a W in it. So did the 3rd. Haven’t opened the other 6 yet. I don’t normally hunt quarters so my first ones.
 
Upvote 0
I ended up finding 4 2020 Marsh-Billings W v75 marked quarters in those 9 rolls. I don't normally hunt quarters but that was fun. What I think is even crazier is the next crop of 10 CWR's I decided to check the bright, wide rims and ended up finding a really nice 2012-S El Yunque business strike which I think has an even lower mintage than the 2020 W's. Crazy. I'm going to have to spend a little time hunting the quarters this year.

Other than that found 1 whopping war nickel and a lone wheat. Pretty dry.

Thanks.
 
I wish you were closer I would trade you one of my San Antonio "W" quarters for one of those, I have found two of them.
 
Just went through 8 rolls of BU 2020-D salt river bay quarters and was surprised to not find any W’s. I guess that hunt on Monday has skewed my expectations.
 
Anyone got a picture of these quarters so I can understand what all the fuss is about?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom