What's new

Found $2400.00 Dollars Yesterday

guzz1

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,509
Reaction score
33
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I have been Hunting for 2 weeks straight and Nothing , So , I decided to head up to the casino In Tampa and I found a Slot machine That paid me $2400.00 Big ones with 20.00 investment .. i guess That makes up for O gold count for last year ,,, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Guzz1
 
yea
 
Could you loan me a few bucks until...oh heck, just give it to me, you can afford it. ;D
 
YOU ARE LUCKY :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
Hope you took your money and ran.....Matt
 
WTG GUZZZZZZZZ or should I say CUZ I think we are related through my mothers, brothers, wife's grandma 4 times removed. Surely, a relative could lay claim on a portion of your good luck???? ::)
 
You did good. I consider myself lucky if I find a coin left in the Coinstar machine at the super market.
 
Nice going Guzz. Whenever I go there....zip, nada, zilch.
 
I play just one type of machine always do well . you just have to know when to get off the machine and go home .. I have been so disgusted this year metal detecting with the lack of finds because of the cold weather and no one at the beach ,the slots give me a way to make a little cash when metal detecting can't ... so far metal is not paying off for me , But i still love the hobby ,,,,,,, Guzz1
 
Congrads! Hope you went out and bought a Lottery ticket on the same day! :headbang:
 
Now that would make me smile big time..congrats Guzzi
 
If that was me I would have had to spend $2,400.00 to win $20.00.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom