Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

I went out to the schools today, the weather was great! I found a cell phone yesterday, lots of quarters and dimes around the schools, and my 50th ring of the year that I thought was a wedding band..it's not silver but it's a ring!

FINDS1-8.jpg

FINDS2-7.jpg

After adding another $7.50 to my coin totals, I found that I'm less than $3 away from my $500 clad goal..I shouldn't have a problem reaching that plateau before the weather turns cold!

HH,
Nat

Upvote 0
50 rings this year. Way to go Nat. Is that your record for rings in a year?

Hi, and yes, I have never found that many in a year before.

Nat

Natman said:
Hi, and yes, I have never found that many in a year before.

Nat
Awesome year bro. Go for 60.

50 Rings !!....wow

I'm pretty close to you.......your only 45 ahead of me !!! LOL

great job and HH
3S

Evolution said:
Awesome year bro. Go for 60.

No promises, but I'll do my best..

Thanks everyone for being so supportive during the year..it's truly been fun.

Nat

Congrats on reaching another benchmark.I like finding rings..always a nice rush to see one pop out.God Bless and HH...Panz

When I first opened your post, I thought it was your 50th cell phone found!

LOL. Nice ring!

-Buckleboy

WOW 50 rings?? I would need to grow more fingers to fit them all on!!! I love finding rings and jewelry.

24 ahead of me Nat....No slowing down now,Congrat's and HH!!

You're on a great roll Nat, congrats on another great hunt.
50 rings is impressive, keep em coming, congrats!

Smiles!
BDoo

Sweet! Now that you have found so many rings...how many cell phones have you found? I am up on my second...will be hitting a park after I drop my kids off..hope to find my third one there today.

Congrats, Nat. No soon as I replied to your 49th ring post, you're posting about your 50th. ;D ;D Some people just have all the luck.

;) RR

Congrats Nat, 50 rings anywhere in the country is a lot...... I don't have 50 in my lifetime of hunting!

Don

Thanks for the replies.

Southern_Boy said:
Sweet! Now that you have found so many rings...how many cell phones have you found? I am up on my second...will be hitting a park after I drop my kids off..hope to find my third one there today.

This is the first cell phone I've found.

Nat

High Five on the rings Nat! You know how hard it is to find even one ring much less 50! Excellent job and great patience......

Keep diggin'...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back