A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Sep 29, 2015 #1 I found these in one of the last fields that I can look until the crops are harvested. The round thing is metal. Do you have any idea what it is? Upvote 0
I found these in one of the last fields that I can look until the crops are harvested. The round thing is metal. Do you have any idea what it is?
angleofattack Full Member Joined Aug 9, 2015 Messages 170 Reaction score 177 Golden Thread 0 Location West Point, Mississippi Detector(s) used XP Deus, Euro tech pro dd, xpointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 29, 2015 #2 Looks like a musket ball to me
F Flea-bit Monkey Sr. Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 275 Reaction score 364 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 29, 2015 #3 Beautiful color!!!
Trooper733 Sr. Member Joined Apr 3, 2013 Messages 390 Reaction score 315 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Oklahoma Detector(s) used Whites V3i,Whites DFX, Whites TRX, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Other Sep 29, 2015 #4 I second the lead musket ball. Nice finds as always!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2015 #5 Looks like a musket ball to me as well. If there's one there could be more. I've got an extra detector if you want to borrow it.
Looks like a musket ball to me as well. If there's one there could be more. I've got an extra detector if you want to borrow it.
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2015 #6 Nice to see you back after them, I would take a bevel any day.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2015 #7 Nice nice points and a musket ball. Probably some flints out there to.